I will be sharing thoughts for you to engage your brain and begin to source for multiple streams of income.
1. If your job ties you down exclusively from 8am to 5pm, it better be paying you like a suicide bomber, because that is who you are!
2. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, sounds like common sense, but a lot of Nigerians have all their eggs in one basket.
2. I don’t know if it sounds bright to you to have all your source of income tied to one place. What will happen if you get fired? That is having all your eggs in one basket.
3. The only basket you should put all your eggs, is the one you are guarding with your life, at least you’ll die first before the eggs.
4. Once you get it, that all your eggs shouldn’t be in the same basket, you are on your way to making a success of your life’s cruise.
5. People, who don’t seek, don’t find. Make the most of your free time.
6. Time is money! I’m sure you have heard that before, but do an inventory of your time and how are you really spending it.
7. You wake early, spend 2hrs on the road to work; then wait for traffic to clear before leaving at 9pm. What free time do you have?
8. Most are free at weekends; but use it to attend weddings, hang-outs with funny friends, clear the house, rest, eat out.
9. Do an inventory of your last 4 weekends, if none of your activities adds value to you or your bank account, you are on a run-down!
10. Who has been advising you? Stop reading and sighing, start reading and taking action.
Or you send your full name, email and phone number via sms to 07033109363 with the phrase “Show me a system that works”
System works and it’s working for me.
BB pin: 265AA1C1
I am committed to your success!!!